Effective Date: August 18, 2020
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We may collect your personal information when you visit or purchase products through our Site; when you interact with us through the Site, including by leaving reviews or contacting customer service; when you contact us, and when you subscribe to our online newsletter.
Information You Provide Directly To Us
- Contact Information, including name, alias, maiden name, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, address;
- Sign-In Information, including username, account name, account number.
- Profile Information and Survey Responses, including your interests, preferences, physical characteristics or description, feedback, educational or professional information, employment, employment history;
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Geolocation data;
- Transaction and Billing Data, including bank account and payment card details, (credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction), billing address, delivery address, signature, transaction history; and
- Correspondence you send to us.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. Certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged. This includes your server name and Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, the referral website from which you linked directly to our site and other statistics.
Purpose of Log Data
We use the log data help us run and improve our website. We want to provide you the best experience with relevant and effective content materials. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about our website to advertisers, potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we deem necessary and of importance of you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. Cookies are used to provide you the best experience with relevant and effective content materials.
Information will be retained only for the time necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
We maintain reasonable security measures to keep you information safe. The security of your personal information is important to us, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.